Monday, February 19, 2024

Why I'm back and blogging, Bottom-up, not Right-Left

 This blog has remained frozen since 2012. I did some writing for an alternate site 2013-14, before I really dropped out of the blogosphere. 10 years!

In 2014, the Ukrainian democratically elected government was overthrown by revisionist nazi forces built up with the aid of the US, commencing the hot phase in the US’s war on Russia.


2014, There was another Gaza “war”, ‘sparked” by “hostages”: destruction, according to Wikipedia, it was estimated would take 10 years to reconstruct.


Soon after, John Key, that canny leader, read the international winds and with the rejection of his “Change the flag” legacy, he found his interest in PMing waning. 


And Fantailer? Well, I had my energy fully directed into a new teaching career. Phew.


*

So why this blog again, now?

Well, if you browse back over my old posts, I have always been interested in change and what is best for All New Zealanders.


Now we find ourselves in a clear time of crisis, a combination of real and manufactured problems, as the powerful seek to protect themselves at the cost of others, solidify their perch and seize more power. Crises are their time for change. Opportunity. Big risk, big reward. If they can control it. Control the things they fear most - if they can control us.


Hence after banging on for 20 years about “cost of living” being the issue, not “raising incomes”, it is with suspicion and dread that I observed they took the chance to switch the narrative last year. Raising incomes was a never-ending nirvana, always “Achievable” never a solution, always in progress, just out of reach.
Acknowledging a problem, though… cost of living is dramatic. I do not believe this about turn in media narrative is accidental. It aligns with climate crisis, housing crisis, energy crisis. There is a crisis, or will be one. There is a crisis, which will be allowed to happen or made worse. Since the criminal US destruction of Iraq we entered the era of move fast and break things, the age of disruption, where war and tech the ideas they want to control us with hold hands. System change is coming. Most conflict we hear about in the world now is Billionaires, corporations, and the militaries of countries who serve them positioning to take advantage of it, when it drops see how many nations of resources they can catch. They never let a crisis go to waste.


For now, rejuvenating this blog, in some form, is my small, personal stake in my sphere of influence, responding to global change as it drills right down to my country, community, my family and me. My ideas often are expressed as global, but my interest i in New Zealand, it’s place in the new world, and in the local. Local first: that is where resistance, in practical terms, real change - a paradigm shift lies. 


In particular, New Zealand seems to lack a blog that asserts itself intelligently after the roll-over compliance to the Covid response regime and the effort to de facto criminalise dissent against the government of the time. Moreover,  given the covid response and the various moves to build on it by the globalists, we need to dismantle any consideration of ourselves as left and right anyway. Globally and locally, it is clearly Top down v bottom up. Working out where you stand is the key to acting wisely.


That is why I am doing this. Expressing my view of reality to inform others in thinking about theirs. Responsibly. Fearlessly. My intent, to spread the ideas that will break down the mind prisons and thereby systems of oppression that cause conflict and violence and suffering, at home and abroad.


Welcome to the Great War of Ideas.


What that will look like is first… this. Posting this. Then another, the next is about the Covid response regime (yes it lives on). Then likely Zionism and its need to war on Gaza. I am thinking about rebranding, and will refresh the site. But for now I needed to get writing.

There’s so much that could be said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're inclined to reply, please do. Only those that are sensible and principled will receive responses.